Re: [arm-gnu] Source code for 2005-Q1 ARM toolchain release

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 19:03, Smith, Mark wrote:
> We are planning to use the CodeSourcery ARM toolchains in an upcoming
> project and I would like to get the source code. How can I get the source
> code and patches that are used to build the toolchains so that I can
> rebuild them?

The source can be downloaded from the same place as the binary packages, ie.
http://www.codesourcery.com/gnu_toolchains/arm/

These are the exact source trees used to build the binary packages.

Note that correctly configuring and building a toolchain is not a trivial
process.  The scripts we use to build the packages are included, but they
probably make assumptions about the local build environment. If you have to
build yourown binaries I recommend looking at crosstool
http://kegel.com/crosstool

Paul