Re: [arm-gnu] "Program too big to fit in memory"

Re: [arm-gnu] "Program too big to fit in memory"

Nicolas Gardet wrote:
This is the message I get when I try to run my application on the debugger
in simulator mode (target sim). This a very small application, a few hundred
lines of code. Any idea?

That's pretty strange. If you can provide the program (as a binary), we can look at it. Since you're not a CodeSourcery customer, you can just send it to me personally, and I'll get it into our system.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC