Re: [arm-gnu] Need instructions -- internal compiler error

On Monday 15 August 2005 16:13, Stephen Johnson wrote:
> While trying to build a gpe image using OpenEmbedded I get the
> following error while making the xserver:
>
> xf86Bus.c:3128: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

Add -save-temps to the commandline, and send me the resulting .i file, by
private mail if it is large.

You appear to be using a third party binaries compiled from a CVS snapshot. If
the bug is present in the official codesourcery builds we will attempt to fix
it. However it's possible the bug is specific to the third party binaries you
are using.

Paul