Re: [arm-gnu] INCLUDE files in a linker script file. Possible ???

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 02:20:02PM -0600, Smith, Rex wrote:
> I tried that with the Windows version and was not successfully.
> I'll chalk it up to user error and give it another try.
>
> Just wanted to make sure it was an implement feature or wasn't
> depreciated out.

I've tested this under Sourcery G++ for Linux and Windows. It works
on both systems. Sometimes Windows related problems have to do with
specifying the correct path.

If you continue to have problems please post to the list, this is a
feature that should be working.

Thanks for you interest in CodeSourcery toolchains! :)

Cheers,
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell