Re: [arm-gnu] Specifying Load Address: undefined __exidx_start, __exidx_end

Re: [arm-gnu] Specifying Load Address: undefined __exidx_start, __exidx_end

Hi Daniel,

So, I'd like to know if you succeeded to solve it.
The linker script used in my case is armelf_linux_eabi.xr, but I don't know how to modify it to resolve the undefined reference to __exidx_start and __exidx_end.

You can copy the linker script, edit the copy - adding the necessary references, and then tell the linker to use this edited script by using the -T command line switch.

Cheers
  Nick