Re: [arm-gnu] codesourcery compile helping

Yongming (Stephen Lg) Hu wrote:
> I install the arm-2005q3-2-arm-none-eabi.exe in my pc.
>
> I had program and compile your company’s tools
>
> I use these command step by step, but the endless is not my holp:
>

> 1> arm-none-eabi-as –a=Vector_GNU.lst –mcpu=arm7 –o Vector_GNU.o
> Vector_GNU.s
>
> 2>arm-none-eabi-ld –e 0x0 –m armelf –o Vector_GNU.elf  Vector_GNU.o

The -e option just tells the linker what address should be encoded as
the program entry point.  To place the code at a different address, you
will have to write a linker script that specifies the location.  For
simple cases, you may be able to use "-Ttext 0x0" without writing a
linker script.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery