[arm-gnu] Reporting character number on diagnostic

[arm-gnu] Reporting character number on diagnostic

Hello

I'm using version 2006q1-6 of the ARM toolchain, and since version 2005q3 I'm
having an error with the expansion of the va_arg macro (stdarg.h), something
like "expression expected before 'DWORD'". Since this macro has been redefined
by us, and it leads to a very long line with several 'DWORD's in it, I'm
looking for a command-line option to enable displaying the character number
along with the line number on error, so that I can make a better diagnostic of
the error (since the whole line seems syntactically correct to me). I didn't
find such an option in "Using GCC" or in "info gcc". Is there such an option ?

Nicolas JOYARD