arm-eabi stack execution

Hi All,

I'm constructing a linux from scratch to arm-eabi using the gcc of
codesourcery 2006q3-{26,27} that already has Carlo's patch applied:

But when I've used it to compile my gcc and my other stuffs the objects
doesn't have the .note.GNU-stack

And when I try to chroot to the my linux from scratch running all over
qemu user mode emulation I got the following error:
$ chroot /clfs-eabi
/bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libgcc_s.so.1: cannot
enable executable stack as shared object requires: Invalid argument

Does any body has any idea why this can be happening ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo Vivi.