Re: [arm-gnu] RE: Trying to build position independent code

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 08:44:57PM -0500, Robinson, Jeremy wrote:
> Thomas has just informed me that he has found a way to make it work.
>
> Still, we may need to contact you again for help with your tools in the
> future.  Is there a better contact we should use for support?

discussion between CodeSourcery Sourcery G++ ARM toolchain users.
CodeSourcery actively participates in this community of developers.

CodeSourcery does offer support for their toolchains in the form of a
professional edition subscription. If you need immediate support, and
you have customer deadlines, then you may be interested in a
professional edition subscription.

"Which Sourcery G++ edition is best for me?"
http://www.codesourcery.com/gnu_toolchains/sgpp/editions.html

Cheers,
Carlos.
--