Re: [arm-gnu] Segmentation Fault with "-pg"

Re: [arm-gnu] Segmentation Fault with "-pg"

Sudhanshu Saxena wrote:
I have posted this query long back as well, I need some help or pointers atleast to any known version of glibc-2.5 or higher which have worked with "-pg" for ARM GNU Linux.

I downloaded the tool chain source and did some changes to script given with

source. For build I had to remove arm-stub, csl-docbook and couple of other
tar balls being used in script. Finally I was able to build too chain I
added "-enable-profile" in configure inputs to glibc (which I believe were

We can't help you with rebuilt versions of the toolchain.

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery