-Os Causes ls -l and ps to segfault does this happen with -O2 as well

-Os Causes ls -l and ps to segfault does this happen with -O2 as well

Hi
I saw an email that -Os with arm2007q3 toolchain causes ls -l and ps to
segfault. I noticed few issues with uboot as well.
After taking the recommended fix -Os along with -fno-optimize-sibling-calls
these issues are resolved.

Please let me know if we are building with -O2 which internally switches on
optimize-sibling-calls similar problems may show up ?
I have not seen so far but need to know if someone can share any
information.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhanshu