Re: [arm-gnu] Re: Static linking problem with Cortex-A8 on 2008q1-126

Re: [arm-gnu] Re: Static linking problem with Cortex-A8 on 2008q1-126

Laurent Desnogues wrote:

I did not get any reply about this.  I know I shouldn't expect an answer
since I am using the Lite edition :-)  However I'd like to get some limited
feedback about whether this is a known problem or if I'm doing something
wrong.

I haven't had a chance to look into this yet, but it's still in my queue.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery