Re: [arm-gnu] arm-2008q3's GDB won't load symbols from my binary

Re: [arm-gnu] arm-2008q3's GDB won't load symbols from my binary

Marc Oscar Singer wrote:
I am linking with the -g switch and I've been able to debug in the past with an older version of GDB I've built from sources.

The binary is posted to <http://filebin.ca/zhuuar/apex>.

Any help you can offer will be appreciated.

Your binary has been stripped of all the debug information. You should look over your build process to make sure you aren't stripping debug information with strip.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell