Re: [arm-gnu] arm-2008q3 gdb error

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 12:11:16PM +0100, Rafael Perdiguero wrote:
> I´m working with codesourcery arm-2008q3`s versions 39 and 66, also I use:
>      - segger´s gdbserver version 3.96d,
>      - Eclipse Enviroment (plugin of zylin),
>      - SO is Windows.
>
> When I begin to debug program don´t stop in breakpoints, I have to kill the
> arm-none-eabi-gdb process to finish de program. Only way I can work again is
> return to the arm-none-eabi-gdb tool in version 2008-q1. ¿Do you have any
> idea what´s happening? I waited for that it work´s fine in the last version,
> But I was wrong.

Could you provide a complete log of the GDB session?  I don't know how
to get it from the Zylin plugins but you may be able to run GDB by
hand in a console.  Please add "set debug remote 1" at the beginning
of the session to log debugging information.

We may not be able to help if the problem is specific to the Zylin
plugins or the Segger software.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery