Re: [arm-gnu] adding third-party plugin

Martin Velek wrote:
Hello,

I am using Sourcery G++ IDE Version: 4.3-58(win32) and I would like to use OpenRTOS(http://openrtos.highintegritysystems.com/OpenRTOS-eclipse-plugin.php) eclipse plugin to show information about tasks. Following the plugin manual I have copied rtos.openrtos.viewer_1.0.5.jar to the "c:\Program Files\CodeSourcery\eclipse\plugins" directory but nothing was happened. I have tried eclipse-cpp-europa-winter-win32 and eclipse-cpp-ganymede-win32 and it works in this versions(in debug perspective is Window-Show View-Other-OpenRTOS Viewer).

Please, could you provide me some hint?

Could we get a copy of your workspace please?

At the very least we need a copy of your workspace log e.g. .metadata/.log.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--