Re: [arm-gnu] __aeabi_uldivmod ld error in 2005q1b

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 08:28:19AM -0800, Gabi Voiculescu wrote:
> I started using arm-none-eabi from the 2005q1b lite package, but I get this libgcc error:

Please, don't use a four year old package.  Use the current release
instead.

> Is the  "__aeabi_uldivmod" symbol part of the EABI v4?

Yes, __aeabi_uldivmod is defined by the EABI.

> Is there an incompatibility with "__udivmodsi4" found in a softfp enabled?
> Is the C source of `__aeabi_uldivmod' available in a newlib package?

It's in libgcc.  Your kernel is probably not linking with libgcc; it
should do so, or you can extract just that file from the libgcc
archives.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery