[arm-gnu] EABI version of GCC tools

Hi all,

My Question is: if CodeSourcery gcc 4.2  is EABI compliant, Can it be said that any ARM-GCC 4.2 will be EABI compliant ?
(By ARM GCC , I mean GCC based on Free Software Foundation's GNU Compiler Collection, and compiled for a particular ARM architecture ( v5/ v6/ v7) on a particular OS e.g. Linux, Win32, Mac OS X etc. )

Will all toolchains based on gcc 4.2, use the same EABI ? or you can chose to digress from that & hence be not EABI compatible ?

regards,
Sharath Holla