[arm-gnu] Undefined symbol __main

Hi,

I am a beginner in gnu.

I have to build and link some application by using gnu(code sourcery). But I
need to link a library which is made using RVCT.

When I done this, am getting a linker error -undefined symbol __main.

The symbol seems to be from C library. In code sourcery is there any issue
like this?

Can anybody point me the write direction?

Thanx in advance,

Nisheedh

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its
subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received
in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
message.