[arm-gnu] Some questions about codesourcery Toolchain?

[arm-gnu] Some questions about codesourcery Toolchain?

Dear Sir,

I have some questions about codesourcery toolchain.

1. why it named arm-none-linux-gnueabi- ? what means "none" from the
prefix? I know it supports EABI, right?

2. If I download your prebuilt toolchain, for example Sourcery G++ Lite
2007q3-51,  what kinds of architecture and cpu it supports, does it
supports VFP instructions at prebuilt toochain?

3. Are there any documents to instruct how to build your Lite toolchain
from the scratch? It sounds I need to change
arm-2007q3-51-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.sh a lot and some prerequisite
conditions. For example, do I need to specific GCC version, i find below
statement at script?
pushenvvar
LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/tools/gcc-3.4.0/lib64:/usr/local/tools/gcc-3.4.0/lib

Thank you

Best Regards,
Peter Chen