Re: [arm-gnu] CodeSourcery and Klocwork

Hi,

On Wed, 2009-09-09 at 16:17 -0400, Heyendal, Carl wrote:
> Klocwork is a static code analyzer tool that we use. I'm also using
> CodeSourcery Lite for Arm GNU/Linux for Windows. Normally Klocwork can
> understand regular GNU compiler commands such as 'gcc'. But Code
> Sourcery invokes their GNU compiler without directly calling 'gcc'.
> The command line compiler invocation is 'arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc'
> rather than just plain 'gcc'. Consequently, Klocwork doesn't recognize
> the command.

Do you have any other gcc compilers on your system?  Could you
temporarily rename the one that is in your path to gcc.exe?  Of course
everything else that calls arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc.exe will have to
temporarily change also.

Have you asked the Klocwork people?  Really it is their bug.  GCC cross
compilers are never called gcc, always some-long-specific-name-gcc.
Only a native compiler would be called gcc.

Regards,
James.