Re: [arm-gnu] Codesourcery Lite and Newlib

Re: [arm-gnu] Codesourcery Lite and Newlib

Hi Freddie,

Thanks for your reply. Using my debugger I've confirmed that my
implementations of write and sbrk are never even called - so I can't
see them being broken having much of an effect on newlibs behaviour.

From what I've read I've gathered that newlib is bloated - however I'm
more interested in getting it working to ensure that my build system
is set up properly and that whatever is causing newlib to die won't
hurt me later on.

Do you know of a method to get the newlib debug symbols?

Regards,
James