Re: [arm-gnu] Version `CXXABI_ARM_1.3.3' not found

xhantt wrote:

> until now I've 'workarounded' this issue by compiling with -static or
> overwriting libstdc++.so.6, with the library provided
> with Codesourcery. But this doesn't seem correct to me.

The library you have is probably old.  Therefore, if you want to use the
tools we provide, you probably will have to overwrite the library or
install both libraries and use LD_LIBRARY_PATH (or equivalents) to
control which one gets used for your C++ application.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery