[arm-gnu] Ho to REALLY disable C++ exceptions?

[arm-gnu] Ho to REALLY disable C++ exceptions?

Hi,

is it possible to disable C++ exceptions handling completely? The code I have compiles to 1.7kB, but when I use something that does throw an exception, let it be new operator:

class C {};

int main (void)
{
	C* c = new C();

The code size rises to over 60kB. Using the compiler option -fno-exceptions in reality makes no difference - without that option the code size is ~100bytes more.

Thx in advance!