Re: [arm-gnu] undefined refernce error.

Chamoli, Padam wrote:

> I am getting undefined reference error while linking an application in
> Armgcc.  ( compilation of the application is successful)

> After adding these section to the linker script (myscript.x ) the errors
> are gone.

> 1:  Is this the correct approach ? As we are defining only the dummy
> stubs and not the actual implementation , this may fail when an
> application calls one of these dummy functions.

Yes, it will.  And your handing of the exidx sections will break C++
exception-handling.

You should start with the linker scripts that we provide.  There's no
reason to write a new one from scratch, and if you do you'll likely fail
to conform to the ARM ABI.  Instead, modify the ones we provide to add
what you need.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery