RE: [arm-gnu] Core File seems to be corrupted

RE: [arm-gnu] Core File seems to be corrupted

Hi Daniel,

   Thanks for your prompt response.
   Sorry to bother you again.

>> warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
>> GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
>> and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
>
>As long as you get this message you will not get correct backtraces.

   Is this the known issue in Sourcery G++ 2006q3-26 version or
   Something to do with my setting ? If so, could you please suggest
   What would have went wrong ?

   If this is known issue (due to 2006q3-26 version), then will this be
rectified in
   Sourcery G++ Lite 2009q3-67 ?

regards, Balaji