Re: [arm-gnu] Thumb mode

Kishore wrote:
Is there any way of informing the compiler to compile ISR's in ARM mode? The way i currently know is by compiling the file that contains the ISR without the -mthumb compiler option.

The problem i have is that my build system puts in the -mthumb option globally and i override that with -marm option for files containing the ISR's. However, I would curious to know if there is another method like a function attribute to the same effect.

There is no function attribute for what you want to do. The method you are using is the recommended method.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell