[arm-gnu] C++ exception at load time

Hi all,

I'm having a problem running a C++ application compiled with the 2009q3
release of CodesourceryG++. When I run my program, I get the following
error:

'__gnu_cxx::__concurrence_broadcast_error'
  what():  __gnu_cxx::__concurrence_broadcast_error
Aborted

I've looked around online, and all I can find are some cryptic posts on
some mailing list about android. I'm running linux 2.6 with a really
bare-bones root filesystem, consisting of busybox, the glibc that ships
with CodesourceryG++, and a few utilities like the dropbear ssh server.
I'm running all of this on a TI OMAP3530.

Does anyone have any idea what this error means? Thank you very much for
your help
-Woody