Re: [arm-gnu] Compile Android_Kernel with code sourcery

Re: [arm-gnu] Compile Android_Kernel with code sourcery

Hi,

> Also on net I found that android use bionic Glibc. Is it different. if
> so, how we can add in codesourcery toolchain ?

I believe bionic is a libc, not GNU libc, it is not GPL.

Also there is a nice presentation on the topic done at ELC2009 from
someone who, apparently, worked at Android development,
  http://tree.celinuxforum.org/CelfPubWiki/ELCEurope2009Presentations?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Mythbusters_Android.pdf

Regards,
--
 Héctor Orón