[arm-gnu] Why this symbol is included __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0

[arm-gnu] Why this symbol is included __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0

HI all,

When  I compile below program using latest version of arm tool chain,and
then if I read the symbols form executable file using
'arm-none-linux-gnueabi-nm',  I find the symbol '__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0' as
undefined one.My question is what is the purpose of this symbol ?

//testprogram.c
main()
{

}

#arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc testprogram.c
#arm-none-linux-gnueabi-nm  a.out | grep __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0
8:         U __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0@@GCC_3.5

please can any one tell the purpose of the sybol __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0?

I think these symbol is getting included from gcc4.3.3 on words.

Bestregards
Raju