Re: [arm-gnu] How to REALLY disable C++ exceptions?

On 2010-08-11 03:04, Kishore wrote:
On 2010-08-08 13:25, Kishore wrote:
Freddie, did you get around to writing this tutorial? I guess i a now in
need of this! :)

Nope (; Not enough time and will...

Anyway - I can upload the libs I've created for previous release
(probably will be compatible with the new one) and the build scripts if
you like.

Yes. The build scripts (and patches?) would be useful.

I've finally uploaded that
http://www.freddiechopin.info/index.php/pl/download/category/9-rozne
entry named "arm-none-eabi-2009q3-68 libstdc++ no exceptions"

In some spare time I'll try to create such package for the current release.

4\/3!!