Re: [arm-gnu] how to compile C code to NEON instructions

Re: [arm-gnu] how to compile C code to NEON instructions

Hi Bob
Thank you very much for your information
> Yes, but the automatic vectorization is poor.
> Check out the Neon Intrinsics and using inline assembly in your C
programs.

Can you  provide me some documents that explain why automatic
vectorization is poor?

I want to know which compiler option is better: using mfpu=neon or not? So
I am looking for some C source code (no assembly inside) that can be
compiled to NEON instructions.
However, I can 't find.

Any information would be helpful.

Best Regards,
Tran Van Dung

"The information in this e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is only intended for use by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or addressee, please notify us immediately. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination either in whole or in part is prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message are personal opinions of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Panasonic Group of companies."