Re: [arm-gnu] Compiler option to avoid helper function use -- Arm Helper Function

On 7/15/2011 7:03 AM, niral wrote:
> I am using arm EABI tool chain to compile my program. I want to run it on ARM9e platform. I have a query regarding helper function.
> What compiler option I need to add during compilation to avoid helper function use?

The compiler helper routines e.g. __aeabi_* are part of the ABI.

You either need to use the compiler version or implement your own.

See:
http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic/com.arm.doc.ihi0043c/IHI0043C_rtabi.pdf

Cheers,
Carlos.