How to create pthreads.lib in Builder C++

How to create pthreads.lib in Builder C++

Hi,

I download the source code of pthreads, and with the "BMakefile" I tried to create pthreads.lib for Borland Builder 6, but It create .lib and .dll. When I included .lib generated in my project, I received a error message "don't find .dll".

I tried to create a new library project with borland builder c++ and include all sources (.c) and the (.rc), and create a new .lib.

When include this .lib, my program crash in an instruction of "ptw32_new.c"

Anybody had the same or similar problem? Could anyone help me?

I need to create a pthreads.lib, which works fine in Borland Builder C++.

I hope don't depend on proprietary software (Borland libraries)

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
;-)
Robby