Connecting to a Coldfire target using P&E USB Coldfire Multilink.

Connecting to a Coldfire target using P&E USB Coldfire Multilink.

Hello Steve,

Maybe the following can help you.

I installed the Coldfire GNU toolchain on a machine that run under Windows XP professionnal SP2.

I can connect to a M52235EVB using P&E USB Coldfire Multilink using the following operations:

1) From the command line, execute GDB:
	m68k-elf-gdb <elf_file>

2) From GDB, type:
	target remote | m68k-elf-sprite pe://USBMultilink m52235evb

3) From GDB, type:
	load

Remark:
GDB seems to have a lot of difficulty when executing the "load" command. Most of the time the command will fail. It seem that waiting some time before doing a "load" command can help. Maybe there are some parameters that can be set in "sprite" that can resolve this issue.

Claude.