Re: Re: [coldfire-gnu-discuss] GCC -I option seems to not work !?

Re: Re: [coldfire-gnu-discuss] GCC -I option seems to not work !?

Hello Mark,

>> Claude Sylvain wrote:
>>

>> CFLAGS_COMMON = -mcpu=52235 -Tm52235evb-ram-hosted.ld -I./drivers/
>> -I./support/ -g -o
>>

> Mark Mitchell wrote:
>
> The Windows C runtime library does not recognize directory names when
> they are given with a trailing slash.  I think that if you do:
>
>   -I ./drivers -I ./support
>
> it will work.  Does that help?

I have tryed the following:

	-I./drivers -I./support
	-I ./drivers -I ./support

The problem is still there. GCC seems to not include those directories in its search path.

Ok.  The current project is rather large.
Tomorow, I will start a new basic project that use the -I option.  Maybe
I will find something.

Claude.