Difference in uClinux and ELF version for the Coldfire

Difference in uClinux and ELF version for the Coldfire

Hi all -

Can anyone tell me the difference between the uClinux and ELF versions of gcc/windows for the coldfire? I tried using the uClinux version and the m68k-uclinux-ld failed when it tried to link. I know the makefile/linker script/etc works, cuz I use them on a FD4 box.

The files that I am compiling are not related to uClinux, but are stand alone applications.

I'm going to try the ELF version tonight.

Thanks
Mark