USB P&E BDM and GnuToolChain...

Hi, I just bought the board m52235evb and it was very nice to realize Gnu
ToolChains support it.
The only problem is that when I begin to stablish connection with it, I
receive the next error message:

(gdb) target remote | m68k-elf-cfpe-stub -t m52235evb
A program is being debugged already.  Kill it? (y or n) y
putpkt: write failed: Broken pipe.
Remote debugging using | m68k-elf-cfpe-stub -t m52235evb
m68k-elf-cfpe-stub:error:Could not load P&E DLL

I read something in the pdf manual of the tools, and they just said to go to
P&E website and download
the USB drivers, which unfortunatelly are built just for Windows.

Is there any way to load my elf applications on the board, by using the P&E
bdm cable (USB) on Linux??

Thanks in advance...

Ricardo.