Re: [coldfire-gnu-discuss] how to build m68k-uclinux from source tar ball

Re: [coldfire-gnu-discuss] how to build m68k-uclinux from source tar ball

David Wu wrote:
Hello,

I have downloaded the source tar ball(freescale-coldfire-4.1-14-m68k-uclinux.src.tar.bz2) and found out lots of hardcoded path in freescale-coldfire-4.1-14-m68k-uclinux.sh. I wonder how to modify it so I can build it myself.

the build script intentionally controls the build environment and records exactly the commands we used to build the toolchain. You should be able to modify it for your environment, but be aware that it can be tricky.

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk