trapf opcode

I am using the -mcpu=528x switch to assemble my source for the MCF5282,
but as in the 4.1-14 build doesn't appear to support the syntax for tpf
that is in my copy of the CF Programmer's Reference Manual. I have poked
the correct data (.word 0x51fc) into my source and while debugging, I
noticed that gdb was happy to disassemble this as trapf.

So the assembler supports trapf, which is fine, but are you likely to
support the CF syntax below in future? If so, will you deprecate or
remove the support for trapf?

CFPRM rev.3 p 4-83

Assembler syntax:    TPF      PC + 2 -> PC
                     TPF.W    PC + 4 -> PC
                     TPF.L    PC + 6 -> PC

Thanks,

Paul.