M5213 with P&E micro BDM

I'm trying to used the m68k-elf-gdb with my mcf5213's board and pemicro
USBMultilink.

I used a pemicro code from their winide startet edition, the code
compile fine with m68k-elf-gcc and done and .s19 / .elf. I programed the
s19 in my micro and it worked fine (I hope).

When I tried to debugging  the code  I done this steps:

$ m68k-elf-gdb example.elf
(gdb) target remote | m68k-elf-cfpe-stub -d USBMultilink -t m5213evb -s 10
Remote debugging using | m68k-elf-cfpe-stub -d USBMultilink -t m5213evb
-s 10
m68k-elf-cfpe-stub:Opening USBMultilink port 1 (USB1 : USB-ML-CF Rev C
(PE6012359))

0x2a008dfc in ??
()
(gdb)
load
0x0
Memory access error while loading section .pevector.

I dont know the mean of this error :S. Somebody help me? some source of
example for the 5213? with de .elf and .s19?

Thanks.