Using GDB with Coldfire M52233DEMO ev-board..

Using GDB with Coldfire M52233DEMO ev-board..

Hi,

I'am trying to get started with coldfire and have a ev-boad M52233DEMO. I have loaded a program into flash using CF-flasher. And connected to GDB through m68k-elf-cfpe-stub.exe. Whitout realy knowing what I'am doing, I'am a complet novis on GDB, I have be able to get some basic controll over the execution of my program. But I am not able make breakpoints to work. If I set a breakpoint and then try to free run the program to that breakpoint I get:

"
(gdb) b GoAexit
Breakpoint 3 at 0x46a: file MyFile.S, line 106.
(gdb) continue
Continuing.
Warning:
Cannot insert breakpoint 3.
Error accessing memory address 0x46a: (undocumented errno -1).
"
If I try to single step I get the same problem untill I remove the breakpoint.

Is this du to something I'am doing wrong or simply because the stub/gdb is not able to handle this board?

Rgds,
Mats

Byt jobb efter föräldraledigheten http://monster.msn.se/