Re: [coldfire-gnu-discuss] Compiling issues w/ G++ Lite 4.4-215

On Nov 15, 2010, at 5:35 AM, Arthur Bryan wrote:

> When I used the example in "the getting started document" and complied from the command line w/ the source code file in the C:\CodeSourcery\Sourcery G++ Lite\bin folder, the compilation went smoothly.  However if I move the source code file to any location higher to the c:\ the compilation will fail.  Below are the command line input and output.
>
> C:\CodeSourcery\Sourcery G++ Lite>m68k-elf-gcc -g -mcpu=5208 -T m5208evb-ram-hos
> ted.ld main.c -o factorial
> m68k-elf-gcc: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

It looks like your installation of Sourcery G++ might have been corrupted.  Did you move the Sourcery G++ folder after installation?  Can you try uninstalling Sourcery G++ and then reinstalling it into a different location?

Regards,

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
CodeSourcery