RE: [cxx-abi-dev] vtables by different compilers

RE: [cxx-abi-dev] vtables by different compilers

I do have a GNU compiler which generates COMDAT sections as the ABI
specifies by putting linkonce sections to COMDAT groups. I am using a
private HP linker which supports gABI COMDAT (aCC's COMDAT is a bit
different from the standard).
I hope this won't prohibit g++ and aCC working together. Thanks.
----
Jessica Han
Open Source Tools
Hewlett-Packard