Re: [cxx-abi-dev] Decimal Floating Point mangling was(Fw: [cxx-abi-dev] C++0x: Mangling of rvalue reference type)s

On Jun 28, 2007, at 7:24 PM, Dennis Handly wrote:

From: Michael Wong <michaelw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Also I meant to add that for Decimal Floating Point
    Decimal32:          "p"
    Decimal64:          "q"
    Decimal128:         "r"

Will that "r" conflict with C99 restrict?
This of course would be even harder to demangle.

Although it would not be entirely ambiguous, I would very not going that route.

we looked at the holes that remain in the one letter case and
chose this rather then multiple letters.
Michael Wong

It may be time to use double letters. Unfortunately "D" is taken, unless
you want something like Dp Dq Dr.  Or using "B". :-)

How about Df, Dd, Dg to parallel float, double, and __float128?

	Daveed