Re: Fw: [cxx-abi-dev] Decimal Floating Point mangling was(Fw: [cxx-abi-dev] C++0x: Mangling of rvalue reference type)s

Re: Fw: [cxx-abi-dev] Decimal Floating Point mangling was(Fw: [cxx-abi-dev] C++0x: Mangling of rvalue reference type)s

Hi Michael,

Dennis did tell me earlier how to subscribe to the list. I was unable to then, so I appreciate all the direct cc-ing. I am sorry that it caused mail server issues. I have now subscribed successfully, so you no longer have to cc me directly.

I work in EDT.  So, as Dennis says, late PDT is a little inconvenient.
I am generally available between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EDT. I just need a day's advance notice, if you want to schedule me in for a con-call.

Thanks,
PremAnand.

Michael Wong wrote:

Michael Wong