Re: [cxx-abi-dev] IEEE 754r half-precision fp mangling?

Re: [cxx-abi-dev] IEEE 754r half-precision fp mangling?

scott douglass wrote:

Here's the diff I proposed a couple weeks ago for adding the
half-precision and DFP manglings (now updated with the DFP sizes).  Is
there any reason not to apply it to the ABI?  (Feel free to update the
change date.)

Since nobody objected, I checked this in, with a change to the revision date, and also:

+Add manglings for IEEE 754r decimal and half-precision floating point
+ypes.

adding the missing "t" in "types".

Thanks,

--