Re: [cxx-abi-dev] Mangling C++0x Lambdas

Re: [cxx-abi-dev] Mangling C++0x Lambdas

On Mar 19, 2009, at 12:43 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:

David Vandevoorde wrote:
I didn't get any reactions on this topic, so I went ahead with writing
up the ABI changes that I think would make sense.  Diffs attached.

If there are no objections, I'll check this in in a week.

We found some problems (or at least, lack of clarity) in my previous words. Attached is a revision.

Of note:
- A pre-existing example in 5.1.6 was wrong in various ways (didn't compile, and after the straightforward fix, the mangled names were not as indicated). Now fixed.

- I made it clearer that members of local classes are mangled as any other class members (string literals aren't members, and their discriminator count can continue into a local class).

	Daveed