Re: [cxx-abi-dev] A mangling for std::nullptr_t

Re: [cxx-abi-dev] A mangling for std::nullptr_t

On 03/02/2010 11:31 AM, David Vandevoorde wrote:
In addition to the mangling for std::nullptr_t, we also need an RTTI representation.  Since nullptr_t has special conversion requirements (e.g., throwing a nullptr_t value can be caught as a pointer or pointer-to-member value), we propose to add a new simple __nullptr_type_info class (no additional members), rather than e.g. trying to reuse __fundamental_type_info.

Makes sense to me.

Jason