[mips-gnu-discuss] Want to be a Sourcerer?

[mips-gnu-discuss] Want to be a Sourcerer?

Since you're on this mailing list, we know you're interested in Sourcery
G++.

If you'd like to be a Sourcerer, and help develop, enhance, and optimize
the GNU toolchain, the Eclipse IDE, and other aspects of Sourcery G++ --
or if you'd like to help people use these tools by working on examples,
documentation, and support for new CPUs -- please visit:

  http://www.codesourcery.com/company/jobs

and see if there's a spot for you.

If you work for a CodeSourcery customer, please be aware that
CodeSourcery does not hire from its customers.  Therefore, we will not
consider your application unless you are willing to speak with your
management about your intention to seek employment elsewhere.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery