Re: [arm-gnu] ARM GNU Linux toolchain problems

Re: [arm-gnu] ARM GNU Linux toolchain problems

Subramanian Sridharan-rat701 wrote:

Paul,
Thanks for your reply.

Is someone going to provide the latest patch for kernel 2.6? Since Codesourcery is working with ARM on this, I would expect someone to come out with a patch. Otherwise, noone would be able to build the kernel with the latest tool. I checked Russel King's arm-linux site and there is no later patch.
I'm sure that the ARM Linux kernel people will be fixing the kernel. CodeSourcery does not have a relationship with ARM covering the kernel; our relationship only extends to the compilers. However, we'll certainly feed your concerns back to ARM.

Yours,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC